Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flooooooor It

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemistry Puzzle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primeval
Forum God
Primeval

Alchemistry Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Alchemistry Puzzle   Alchemistry Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Place your Alchemistry Tips and Tricks here to help others
Back to top Go down
https://drive-by.darkbb.com
tieguy
Respected
tieguy

Alchemistry Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry Puzzle   Alchemistry Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm

fill as many bottles as you can at once
Back to top Go down
trapped
Able

Alchemistry Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: help   Alchemistry Puzzle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 am

well to do well what you wanna do is to try and get a toil and trouble at each pass. (that means 3 different colours at each time) filling as many bottles at once doesnt get you hardly any bonus unless your doig like quicksilver. if you keep getting toil and trouble then you should maintain an excellent standard fill. on bigger bottles this is effective.. if by filling a fire burn (4 colours), you can always do a sinlge coloured bottle within that pass and it will be 2 star automaitcally...
when and if you get a quicksilver, that is when you wanna try and fill as many bottles as possible, filling all of them will get you an incred most likely.. dpending on your performance up to that point.. but will get excellent for sure..
i might add that toil and trouble can take practice for beginners. and to maintain it.. try to look at the board carefully and move when necessary rather than going straight in.. sometimes you can run out of moves when you didnt have to.. good luck! Smile pm in game if need advice on particular areas.
My stat in puzzle is ultimate on hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemistry Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry Puzzle   Alchemistry Puzzle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemistry Puzzle
Page 1 of 1