Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flooooooor It

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol hmm what is .......is

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arcticuswolf
Distinguished
arcticuswolf

lol  hmm  what is .......is Empty
PostSubject: lol hmm what is .......is   lol  hmm  what is .......is I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 am

Well there is not too much to say. am 37 a leo eclectic, freakishly smart, strangely have managed (inspite of it all) to have survived past the age of 21. have come to really like more than a few of you Smile eyes are blue sometimes green sometimes grey and the only thing that doesn't change regularly is my whacked out oddball sense of humor Smile lol everything else is subject to change
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nduhon90
Able

PostSubject: WAZ UP   lol  hmm  what is .......is I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey man you sound like a kool guy if ya want you can add me to yahoo or msn messenger and we will chat and hang out.
Back to top Go down
Kiwigal
Able

PostSubject: Re: lol hmm what is .......is   lol  hmm  what is .......is I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 am

arcticuswolf wrote:
Well there is not too much to say. am 37 a leo eclectic, freakishly smart, strangely have managed (inspite of it all) to have survived past the age of 21. have come to really like more than a few of you Smile eyes are blue sometimes green sometimes grey and the only thing that doesn't change regularly is my whacked out oddball sense of humor Smile lol everything else is subject to change
Twisted Evil

Shame you're too young & cute for me 8>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol hmm what is .......is   lol  hmm  what is .......is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol hmm what is .......is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Drive-By :: The Pirate Infomation Page!-
Jump to: