Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flooooooor It

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tell us a little about your selves

Go down 
+4
fluff
Calico
tieguy
Primeval
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Primeval
Forum God
Primeval

tell us a little about your selves Empty
PostSubject: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:23 am

Why not use this section to tell us a little about your selves ... and maybe a picture ? affraid
Back to top Go down
https://drive-by.darkbb.com
tieguy
Respected
tieguy

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 pm

i like to go diving and take pictures of fish. ill post some stuff later of what i got if you guys want it. i have some of sharks, and some of fish. all rather close. and heres one of me. kinda old, but i like it

tell us a little about your selves Darklighting
Back to top Go down
Calico
Able

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:01 am

Umm, I'm Calico, or Ami, either one. x3 I'm currently a college student who's about to transfer colleges (hopefully). I like drawing mostly. And being a pirate both on the puzzle scene and in real life. ;D I'm auditioning for my local Renaissance Festival this year. Whoo~
And this is me. xD
tell us a little about your selves N1310587532_247069_4287
Back to top Go down
fluff
Forum God
fluff

PostSubject: Fluffd up   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Kiaora, im fluffybooya. probly the fluffiest pirate ever, so far. Im from kiwi land like voodoo, but unlike dolly, i dont shag sheep. much. this is me hangn with my skellie mates in ummm laos i think.
tell us a little about your selves N205600045_30420497_3751-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Hey everyone!!! I'm Gangrel (Drew) thought I'd say hey ^_^ Just thought I'd let everyone know... I'm usually NOT online durning the weekends... sooooo... yeah >.> Hope I meet all of you flaggies soon ^_^

***huggles and snuggles***
Back to top Go down
Gangrel
Able
Gangrel

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:58 am

Guest wrote:
Hey everyone!!! I'm Gangrel (Drew) thought I'd say hey ^_^ Just thought I'd let everyone know... I'm usually NOT online durning the weekends... sooooo... yeah >.> Hope I meet all of you flaggies soon ^_^

***huggles and snuggles***

Yeah...this is still me mates... couldnt log back into the forums for some reason...so I had to make another account XD Hope this one dosent go on the fritz??? ***shrugs***
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drewntiffy
Asperity
Able
Asperity

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 pm

I've played this game too long. Most call me Ang, that's what I was/am on Sage and it just carried over to the others. Mu and I started playing about the same time, I guess almost 4 yrs ago now. I'm in Dallas, TX for the moment and will soon be joining Mu in Oklahoma. silent We like stuff and are addicted to tattoos. I'm also addicted to piercings, Mu doesn't like them... I'm not telling our ages!

Here are a couple of close up creepy pics of me, and I'm a tad drunk in the second one. It's the best I have right now!!!:

tell us a little about your selves No
tell us a little about your selves Drunkang-1

AND, here is my Mu:

tell us a little about your selves Trevor

Last edited by Asperity on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause I wanted to)
Back to top Go down
Bottlecap
Able
Bottlecap

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 am

im bottlecap =D

i like rock music, magic and games =D

tell us a little about your selves 3071_73700291025_621716025_1736958_6527021_n
Back to top Go down
Kiwigal
Able

PostSubject: I've arrived   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Kiwigal is the prettiest old salt on one of the sub oceans & is now living & working on Malachite Airate with over four years experience I obvoisly enjoy playing frequently on both sub & dub oceans meet me ingame to learn more
Comment re forum colours I finf them fairly difficult to read Is it possble to change to another view?

Thxs for reading :>)
Kiwigal aka Luvverly on Mala & other oceans
Back to top Go down
tieguy
Respected
tieguy

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 am

felt this needed a little kick.

so ill redo this, since interests change.

i still dive, but not as avidly, i play football and soccer, thats american football and football for some of you.
when i graduate high school i want to be a firefighter.

heres me in my football stuff a few days ago

tell us a little about your selves IMG_0155
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell us a little about your selves   tell us a little about your selves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tell us a little about your selves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Drive-By :: The Pirate Infomation Page!-
Jump to: