Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flooooooor It

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duty Nav Puzzle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primeval
Forum God
Primeval

Duty Nav Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Duty Nav Puzzle   Duty Nav Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Place your Dnav Tips and Tricks here to help others
Back to top Go down
https://drive-by.darkbb.com
tieguy
Respected
tieguy

Duty Nav Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Nav Puzzle   Duty Nav Puzzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:51 pm

combos, like most of the puzzles xD
Back to top Go down
Kadazzle
Able
Kadazzle

Duty Nav Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Nav Puzzle   Duty Nav Puzzle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:03 pm

I disagree with the combo argument. Combos help out your score, but clearing the board faster does more to your score than a combo would. The general idea is to try and clear the board as quick as possible without using a lot of moves. A problem a lot of people have with the d-nav puzzle is that they think they're bad because they score low when they first try it. The higher the level you go, the easier it is for you to score higher, because you have more slots to fill. This is why in all of the tourneys for d-nav, people don't use alts, but instead, use their mains as you must have GM+ in order to receive the max amount of slots. Max amount of slots = max amount of score.

- Kadazzle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duty Nav Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty Nav Puzzle   Duty Nav Puzzle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty Nav Puzzle
Page 1 of 1